My name is Esben Oxholm. I’m a freelance CG artist with academic roots in industrial design engineering and lighting design. I love doing product visualizations as it encompasses my interests for product design, cad-modeling, photography, retouching and lighting design.
As a freelancer it is important to me that my clients are satisfied with the service I deliver. To ensure that, I put an honor in paying close attention to my client wishes and I strive to deliver results that fulfils and even exceeds the expectations.
WHO I HELP
Product design and development companies all around the world – of all sizes – in the need of the best product visualizations.
HOW I HELP
In today’s highly saturated market it is necessary to have impressive and captivating visualizations to stand out against the competition. I help product development companies create just that. By utilizing the CAD-files already created for production, I offer a fast, flexible and cost efficient solution to tell a visual story, enhance engagement and ultimately increase sales.
- Workshop host at KeyShot RenderWorld 2018
- KeyShot Webinar Guest Presenter – Efficient KeyShot User, Lighting and Environments
- 2017 KeyShot Render Contest – First Place
- Workshop host at KeyShot RenderWorld 2017
- KeyShot Webinar Guest Presenter – Product Design Visual Workflow
- KeyShot 6 Beta Image Contest – Material Graph Category Winner
- Ducati rendering featured in KeyShot 6 advertising in develop3d and on KeyShot Homepage
- Featured in Top 10 interesting CAD models from the last few weeks at GrabCAD
- Double-page spread in issue 85 of 3DArtist Magazine
- 2014 KeyShot Render Competition – Grand Prize Winner