The reason why I created it, is that fact that one of the things I’ve learnt the most from over the years has been dissecting other artists scenes and post processing techniques. If you are learning KeyShot and rendering in general I want to encourage you to do the same… and here’s a great scene to start with.
Join 3000+ CG enthusiasts and step up your KeyShot game by signing up for a monthly curated email of KeyShot related resources, models, textures, useful tools and industry news. (P.S. You’ll get free access to my two most popular practice scenes including 3D model, KeyShot Package and layered Photoshop file):
KeyShot Resource Shop
- Combine 2D with 3D: Installing Your Fender Pro Series IEMs
- Fender IEM Animation: Animation of the week at keyshot.com
- New work in the portfolio: Fender Pro Series In-Ear Monitors Animation
- Tutorial: How to make materials glow using photoshop
- Tutorial: How to improve your renderings by amplifying the details